Haven’t been to the dentist in a while?
Don’t worry! Start with an Exam & Cleaning.
Did you know that 42% of American adults haven’t been to the dentist in the past 12 months, maybe longer? Life happens – but remember, this is one of the best things you can do for your overall health and wellness. It’s easy to get back on track.
We’re Here for You. No Judgements!
- Make an appointment for an exam and cleaning.
- No Insurance? No Problem! With the Simply Beautiful Smiles Dental Discount Plan, you’ll save a whopping 35% on the exam and another 41% on your cleaning. And the savings won’t stop there. You’ll get big discounts on a wide range of dental services. Everything from fillings and crowns to dentures.
- Busy schedule? We hear you! With our 5-min or less wait time policy you’ll be in and out and back to work, to soccer practice, or out to dinner with friends in no time.
Kickstart Your Health with a Dental Cleaning.
Sounds too easy, right? Wrong. Cleanings are more than just removing plaque and polishing your teeth. When plaque builds up, it can cause infection and easily travel into the bloodstream and throughout the body creating big health problems. For those with Cancer or Diabetes, maintaining your oral health is critical. So, while we may not be able to help you get that six-pack, we can most definitely keep infection to a minimum while delivering an amazing smile.
Mark Your Calendar
We know you’ll love the results- improved health and a great smile. So, don’t be a stranger. Make sure you take a moment to schedule your next appointment before leaving the office. It’s simply the easiest way to support your health. See you soon!
- Expect a thorough exam: We offer a thorough exam which includes a full set of x-rays, teeth cleaning and oral exam by your dentist. Our goal is to have you cared for in just at an hour so you can leave feeling fresh and ready to take on your day!
- Set your next appointment: Before you leave, our office managers will help schedule your next appointment. Time flies by and by prescheduling, this will help you keep your oral health first and smile nice and bright.
We can’t wait to care for you!
Schedule your next cleaning with us Today!
. survey, 58 percent of people said they visit the dentist at least once a year. However, the ADA recommends routine teeth cleanings every six months for most people. Some patients may even need more frequent visits, depending on their oral health.