Simply Beautiful Smiles was honored to welcome oral surgeon, Dr. Robert Brillman to our family of practices in July of 2014. Dr. Brillman has been in private practice of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the Philadelphia area since 1977 and is committed to providing the highest quality care for his patients, with personal attention to detail.
Dr. Brillman is a graduate of both Penn State University and Temple University School of Dentistry and he completed his residency in Oral Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. His internship took place at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Philadelphia and Dr. Brillman currently serves as Chairman of the Department of Dentistry and Oral Surgery at Taylor Hospital, in Ridley Park, PA.
Dr. Brillman received his Board Certification from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1986 and is currently a member of the following Professional Organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- International Society of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Community and Civic activities have always been part of Dr. Brillman’s life. He is a past Member of the PTO Board at Ithan Elementary School in Radnor Township, PA as well as a past Member of the Radnor Township Board of Health. He is a Member of the Liberal Arts Alumni Society Board of Directors as well as a Charter Member of the Sparks Society of the Liberal Arts Alumni Society, both at Penn State University, University Park, PA.